Pre-School Drop In returns September 22nd 2021! Please read below for new format.
Cost: $15, one parent/up to 4 children.
Looking for a fun and safe place to hang out? Come bring your busy preschool aged child ( under 4 ) to one of our fun-filled drop ins! Parents will stay with their child while their child explores our gymnastics equipment. Bounce on the trampoline, swing on the bars, tumble down the cheese or jump in the pit. No experience necessary. Get involved and play with your kids in the best gymnasium in town. Please note that this program only runs during the school year (Sept- Jun) and follows the same schedule as our recreational programs. September 13 - December 17, 2021; January 11 - April 1, 2022 & April 4 - June 19, 2022. There is no drop-in outside of these dates. There is no drop during March Break and Statutory Holidays. Drop in is for Pre-school children only.
Please note that Parents and Caregivers will need to wear mask the entire duration of their time in the facility and need to Covid screen before entering. All participants will be are asked to wear a mask when entering the facility and exiting but may remove once in the gym and socially distanced. We ask Parents and Caregivers to try and stay socially distanced from the other participants while in the gym. Please note that changerooms and kitchen are not avaialbe at this time.
*Only one time slot booking per day per adult. Registration for time slots are listed below.
Covid 19 Protocols and Guidelines:
Vaccine Passport System Roll Out
PLEASE REVIEW THIS SECTION CAREFULLY.
- Ontario’s Vaccine Passport – Effective September 22nd
- The Halton Hills Gymnastics Centre will require Guest/Visitors aged 18 or older, provide proof of their full vaccination status.
- Masks will remain mandatory regardless of vaccination status
- All youth 17 and under who are participating in a program at HHGC will be exempt from the passport program and having to provide a negative Covid test but will be subject to our screening policy upon entering the facility.
- Safety is our number one priority, and HHGC will continue to follow the guidance and mandates rolled out by the Province of Ontario, our local Public Health Unit and Gymnastics Ontario.
- Vaccination for HHGC Staff is not mandatory but for those who have not self-disclosed their vaccination status will be subject to rapid testing.
All patron-guests 18+ entering our facility (accompanying a Kinder program, participating in a drop-in or birthday party) will be subject to screening protocols, and will be required to provide proof of their vaccine receipt showing they are fully vaccinated with a piece of Government issued ID.
o If patron-guests 18+ do not wish to disclose their status or state they are not vaccinated, they must either provide a negative test result from a COVID-19 test that is not older than 48hrs old OR they may notify HHGC management who is able to be a ‘caregiver’ for their kinder-child/birthday party participant.
o If the guest refuses to provide a negative test result not older than 48hrs old, and chooses not to disclose, and is not open to assigning someone to be a caregiver – they will not be permitted entry. In this instance, pro-rated refunds will be issued for HHGC programming.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work collaboratively to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Participants must pre-register online for one only time slot per day.
Classes for September 22,23,24