HHGC HOLIDAY FOOD DRIVE
Tis the season for giving back to the community !
The Halton Hills Gymnastics Centre has decided to partner up with the Georgetown Bread Basket, local food bank this December, so we could give back to those in need.
Did you know:
- Over 840,000 Canadians seek help from a food bank every month, which is larger than the population of New Brunswick.
- Almost two in five are children and youth.
- 2 in 6 households seeking help are working.
- 1 in 10 walking through the doors each month are helped for the first time.
- About 30% of families will require additional support through through the holidays.
Now is our chance to give back and help those in need.
We’re running a food drive at the gym from December 1st – December 23rd.
We kindly ask that you drop off non-perishable items at the gym any time during our regular business hours.
Thank you in advance for helping us, help those who need it most this Holiday Season.