Covid 19 Protocols and Guidelines:
Vaccine Passport System Roll Out
PLEASE REVIEW THIS SECTION CAREFULLY.
- Ontario’s Vaccine Passport – Effective September 22nd
- The Halton Hills Gymnastics Centre will require Guest/Visitors aged 18 or older, provide proof of their full vaccination status.
- Masks will remain mandatory regardless of vaccination status
- All youth 17 and under who are participating in a program at HHGC will be exempt from the passport program and having to provide a negative Covid test but will be subject to our screening policy upon entering the facility.
- Safety is our number one priority, and HHGC will continue to follow the guidance and mandates rolled out by the Province of Ontario, our local Public Health Unit and Gymnastics Ontario.
- Vaccination for HHGC Staff is not mandatory but for those who have not self-disclosed their vaccination status will be subject to rapid testing.
All patron-guests 18+ entering our facility (accompanying a Kinder program, participating in a drop-in or birthday party) will be subject to screening protocols, and will be required to provide proof of their vaccine receipt showing they are fully vaccinated with a piece of Government issued ID.
o If patron-guests 18+ do not wish to disclose their status or state they are not vaccinated, they must either provide a negative test result from a COVID-19 test that is not older than 48hrs old OR they may notify HHGC management who is able to be a ‘caregiver’ for their kinder-child/birthday party participant.
o If the guest refuses to provide a negative test result not older than 48hrs old, and chooses not to disclose, and is not open to assigning someone to be a caregiver – they will not be permitted entry. In this instance, pro-rated refunds will be issued for HHGC programming.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work collaboratively to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Participants must pre-register online for one only time slot per day.